Careers: Junior Software Engineer (Back-end)
As a software developer on our team, you will apply software research and cutting-edge technologies. You will work on nDimensionals' various platform components and help take the company to the next level of scalability and performance. You will be participate in design, development and test new and existing modules.
We are looking for well-rounded back-end software engineer candidates who will work as part of a strong collaborative team. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong problem solving skills, enthusiasm in learning new technologies with strong intellectual curiosity & positive,“roll-up your sleeves” attitude, willingness to work in fast paced environment with strong analytic problem solving skills.
Education & Experiences
- BS/MS in CS/CE/EE, or related STEM degree
- Relevant internships experience, projects
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Distributed computing (Scala AKKA experience desirable)
- RDBMS and NoSQL (Cassandra, DynamoDB)
- Experience with OO/functional programming using Java/Scala programming languages in multiple core environment
- Familiarity with Git version control systems, SBT Build Tool
- SaaS / PaaS experience on AWS
- Familiar with Agile & DevOps process
- Familiar with ElasticSearch, Spark, Kafka etc for data processing pipelines
nDimensional is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Think you have what it takes to help us disrupt the big data analytics market?