OptiGen Library - Genetic Software
The new OptiGen Library is an object-oriented programming interface incorporating many powerful optimization techniques into one single package. The OptiGen Library combines the power of
single- and multi-objective genetic algorithms, advanced attribute selection algorithms, and other optimization strategies such as simulated annealing into a common object-oriented interface. Use
them to quickly and easily add advanced optimization techniques to your applications.
The OptiGen Library includes these powerful features:
The new OptiGen Library is available in three different versions, each of which includes support for 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems:
- Generational and steady-state genetic optimization.
- State-of-the-art multi-constraint and mutli-objective genetic optimization, including NSGA II.
- Attribute selection methods such as extended versions of Greedy Search and Back Elimination.
- Solution-based optimization methods, such as Simulated Annealing.
- Support for all .NET languages, Visual Studio C++, and ActiveX (COM)-capable languages, including VBA in Microsoft Office products.
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- Royalty-free distribution.
- OptiGen Library for C++ is a C++ library compiled for use from Visual C++ versions VC6, VS2003, VS2005, VS2008, and VS2010 Beta 2.
- OptiGen Library for .NET is a .NET component using .NET Framework 3.5.
- OptiGen Library for COM is an ActiveX component which can be used from languages capable of calling ActiveX components, such as Visual Basic and VBA in Microsoft Office products
|Want more details on the OptiGen Library? Visit this page for a summary of the product's features.
||Read the extensive help documenting the APIs as well as
genetic algorithm theory. In addition, there are multiple examples with corresponding source code.
|Order the OptiGen Library risk-free using our secure online order system, or via fax, phone, or mail.
||NeuroDimension, Inc. announces the release of NeuroSolutions 6.31
"I have recently purchased a copy of NeuroSolutions 4 and am very happy with the software. It is amazing how many features are available within the network. I am also very impressed by the quality and the speed of the technical support provided by the NeuroSolutions staff."
-- Albrecht Stoecklein (MSc), Building Research Association of New Zealand