OptiGen Library - Genetic Software
The new OptiGen Library is an object-oriented programming interface incorporating many powerful optimization techniques into one single package. The OptiGen Library combines the power of
single- and multi-objective genetic algorithms, advanced attribute selection algorithms, and other optimization strategies such as simulated annealing into a common object-oriented interface. Use
them to quickly and easily add advanced optimization techniques to your applications.
The OptiGen Library includes these powerful features:
The new OptiGen Library is available in three different versions, each of which includes support for 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems:
- Generational and steady-state genetic optimization.
- State-of-the-art multi-constraint and mutli-objective genetic optimization, including NSGA II.
- Attribute selection methods such as extended versions of Greedy Search and Back Elimination.
- Solution-based optimization methods, such as Simulated Annealing.
- Support for all .NET languages, Visual Studio C++, and ActiveX (COM)-capable languages, including VBA in Microsoft Office products.
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- Royalty-free distribution.
- OptiGen Library for C++ is a C++ library compiled for use from Visual C++ versions VC6, VS2003, VS2005, VS2008, and VS2010 Beta 2.
- OptiGen Library for .NET is a .NET component using .NET Framework 3.5.
- OptiGen Library for COM is an ActiveX component which can be used from languages capable of calling ActiveX components, such as Visual Basic and VBA in Microsoft Office products
|Want more details on the OptiGen Library? Visit this page for a summary of the product's features.
||Read the extensive help documenting the APIs as well as
genetic algorithm theory. In addition, there are multiple examples with corresponding source code.
|Order the OptiGen Library risk-free using our secure online order system, or via fax, phone, or mail.
"BTW, love the product. To keep current, I've tried others and nothing even comes close to the power, performance, flexibility and ease of use. You also have the best tech support on the planet."
- John Wester, CTO, Net Shepherd, Inc.