Careers: Vice President of Technology
The Vice President of Technology is responsible for the following duties:
- Create a general purpose mathematics and statistics language as a domain specific language (DSL). Define the scope, functionality and the usage of the DSL.
- Design and develop an architecture that can perform this math and statistical models on big data on a cluster.
- Leverage cutting-edge big data technologies to perform data analysis (Apache Spark and Akka).
- Modify and extend Apache Spark.
- Design a machine learning architecture that scales to big data.
- Develop and maintain deep learning models that work in a distributed system and utilize GPUs.
- Implement various machine learning algorithms and develop applications that use these machine learning techniques.
- Implement various statistics and signal processing tools.
- Communicate with customers to understand and develop tools to analyze data.
- Help customers to design and develop applications for data analysis.
- Help define a roadmap for product development.
Minimum requirements: Ph.D. in machine learning, statistics, computer engineering, or a related field plus 2 years of experience in computer engineering. Experience must include:
- 2 years’ experience in Scala.
- 2 years’ experience in Apache Spark.
- Strong knowledge of deep learning, particularly related to recursive neural works, and its implementation in distributed systems and using GPUs.
- Expertise in machine learning and numeric optimization.
- Strong signal processing and statistics background.
Job Location: nDimensional, Inc., 4 Liberty Square, 2nd Floor, Boston, MA. 02109. 40 hours per week, 9:00am to 5:00pm. Send resume and letter of application detailing experience to Wesley Lefebvre, Chairman and CEO, 4 Liberty Square, 2nd Floor, Boston, MA. 02109; email@example.com.
nDimensional is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Think you have what it takes to help us disrupt the big data analytics market?