Careers: Full Stack Engineer
As a full stack developer, you'll be a key member of our team, responsible for designing and coding our SAAS-based big data analytics product.
In this role you'll work with the following technologies:
- Scala/Java, Big Tables, ElasticSearch in an AWS environment
- Play Framework
- AngularJS, Bootstrap – HTML 5/CSS
Skills & Requirements
We expect to see:
- Top-notch programming skills and a track record of getting stuff done
- Ability to tackle and solve challenging programming tasks
- Advanced skills in high volume server-side web development stack
- Experience in our stack (Scala/Play/AngularJS) is a plus, but not a requirement
- Up-to-date, in-depth knowledge of modern HTML, CSS and JS
- Self-motivating, self-directing, and ability to communicative and work in a team environment
We like to see:
- Open source code (or private project) you're proud of
- Math background or other experience processing big data
nDimensional is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Think you have what it takes to help us disrupt the big data analytics market?