Careers: Data Scientist
As a data scientist, you’ll be a key member of our startup team, working with our customers, building cool machine learning applications and providing expertise and education around our SAAS-based big data analytics platform.
In this role you'll work in the following areas/technologies:
- Machine learning, statistics
- Scala/Java, Apache Spark (core, SQL, and, MLlib)
- Play framework
Skills & Requirements
We expect to see:
- Passion about, more than anything else, teaching people about data science
- A passion for building customer facing, real-world machine learning and analytics applications
- Expertise in one or more machine learning and analytics libraries: R, Spark (ML and SQL), Scikit-learn, Pandas, Theano, Tensor-Flow, etc.
- Expertise in ensemble methods, deep learning, optimization and time-series analysis is a strong plus
- Ability to tackle and solve challenging programming tasks
- Up-to-date, in-depth knowledge of modern HTML, CSS and JS
- Self-motivating, self-directing, and ability to communicate and work in a team environment
We like to see:
- Open source code (or private project) you're proud of
nDimensional is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Think you have what it takes to help us disrupt the big data analytics market?